giovedì 13 gennaio 2011

Against Web Loggers

As you see [you no one (lol)], I'm the only follower of my blog.

I wanted for people understand that 95% of web logs are completely useless: no informations, only cut and paste of what you eat yesterday (veggies, obviously).
Well, I failed.

I kind of like wikis instead, I want information, who cares of what you do, and what you copy from other sites?

But still, I wanna try for some other week, I thought at least one person, because one or three real humans did actually give a look here, understood how stupid and useless web logs were, looking at mine.

I think of waiting a few weeks more before deleting this.

Maybe one people will think about that, and will delete his own blog. Mission accomplished!!

Keep on rocking in the free world,

Paolo

Nessun commento: